Near to our clinic you find 2 hotels, which we can suggest. Besides these, you can also check available AirBnb apartments, these are better, if you come with somebody.
Ibis Budapest Citysouth
The hotel is located near the metro station Határ út (100 meters away). About 15 minutes from our office, with the tram. Costs approximately 50 Euro for 1 night.
20 minutes away, with public transport. Near to the metro station Kőbánya-Kispest. Ideal if you come for a short visit. 1 night costs 40 Euro in average.
5 reasons you should do your crowns in Hungary!
Request a callback!
Our colleagues will contact you to give you a cost estimation, all informations and help you get started.
1. You get a FREE treatment plan and consultation with our doctor. You will get a complete understanding of the procedures.
2. You save up to 70% on your treatment costs. Not only on crowns, but also on all other treatments, like root canal treatments, dental implants and fillings.
3. You fly to Budapest with ticket prices from 12.99 Euro.
4. We help you organize your accomodation and transport. Our driver picks you up at the airport.
5. You come to an english speaking company, where you can seamlessly communicate with your dentist and staff members.
Frequently asked questions
How are dental treatment so much cheaper in your clinic?
In Hungary labor costs and prices in general are lower, than in other, western parts of Europe. As dentistry is a service industry, a large part of the treatment costs cover labor costs, which are as said, lower. Besides this, digitalized processes in dental treatment and fabrication of dental restorations make it able to cut prices even more.
How can I get a quote before I visit you?
The easiest way to do this is to contact us on phone, or through email. First we will ask you some questions regarding your current dental status, we ask you to provide as with pictures about your teeth. If you have a dental x-ray that is of great help for us. Based on these informations we make a treatment plan for you, which will contain how long you need to stay and how much your treatment will cost.
Is there a difference in quality?
We use highest quality dental tools and materials for your treatment. Our work is based on international protocols and rules of evidence based medicine. Our machines, tools and materials are from the leading dental companies like Ivoclar, Dentsply Sirona, Straumann, Coltene, Kuraray Noritake.
What if I have problems after I get home?
This isn't a big issue as we have a partner clinic in Dublin. If there would be any problem we would consults with our partner dentist and work out the best solution for you. Fortunately this is very rare.